Every photographer prices themselves based on their skill and experience.
It's not just what we do on the big day, it's all the love and dedication that goes into your photos post wedding.
Your photographs will be the only thing you have left after the wedding other than the wonderful memories and the happily ever after marriage. You'll want to make sure that they are photos that'll be cherished for generations to come.
Once you've both decided, I can book you in! I can then send you over your contract and all the information needed.
Then we can countdown to your big day!
During our chat, I can fill you in on all you need to know about my wedding package. This way you can be 100% sure that my wedding package would suit you best before booking.
Before any bookings take place, I always like to have a chat with my couples so that we talk about your wedding, and get to know each other better to make sure we're a perfect match.
Get in touch with me via the contact form.
I'll be in touch with you ASAP to let you know if I have your date available!
- Wedding day coverage starting from the morning prep (3 hours before ceremony) through to the first dance (if having one) and a few songs after (if your dance floor is jumping I might stay for a few more songs!)
- 800 amazing high res photos edited in my signature style, with printing rights.
- Pre wedding/ engagement shoot up to 4 weeks before the big day.
- Online gallery of your wedding photos with free unlimited downloads for family and friends. The gallery also comes with a print store from which printed products can be ordered.
- A gorgeous crystal usb presented in a light oak memory box along with 25 professional 6x4” prints.
- All travel costs within the UK are included in this package.
PLUS! Complimentary planning help and advice:
- Lots of planning advice from years of experience working weddings!
- My handmade 50 page wedding guide with tons of inspo/advice for your wedding experience.
- An exclusive supplier list of vendors who I have worked with and trust to save you time and get you started!
- The perfect stress free wedding day timeline that fits around your day.
- On the day timeline coordination to find the perfect moments to capture your fabulous portraits! Your wedding timeline comes first, so I work around you!
- Second Shooter (ideal for weddings with over 70 day guests, if you would like the groom prep covered, or different perspective shots during the day) - £250
- Additional hours at wedding - £100 per hour
- Printed products including professional prints (starting from £2), framed prints, canvases and wedding albums, all available after your wedding.
- Half Day package also available for mid week weddings (Monday- Thursday). Please enquire for further info.
I offer a wide range of the finest wedding albums handmade in the UK. With a range of colours, materials and sizes, there's an album for everyone!
You are able to select the photos and the finest details.
The perfect gift to give to your loved ones. Parent Albums are mini duplicates of your own wedding album which come as a pair.
Handmade wooden memory box made from Light Oak.
Inside you will receive a glass USB stick with your photos on and also your prints of choice.
Created at a professional lab and printed on Lustre photo paper, your prints are of the finest quality.
Various sizes available.
Professional quality enlarged prints presented in the frame of your choice. With a wide selection of frames and sizes, this is he perfect way to display one of your statement wedding photos in your home.
Hand crafted with a professional finish, the Image Wrap Canvas is a gorgeous way to display your wedding photos.
With various sizes and wall mount included, there's a canvas to suit every budget.
USB & Box