NATURAL PHOTOGRAPHY FOR
FUN LOVING COUPLES
BASED IN LONDON, UK
COVERING WEDDINGS WORLDWIDE
I’m Helen and I’m a Wedding Photographer in the UK.
London to be exact.
Most days you can find me wrapped up in my Lion King blanket eating pepperoni pizza. I know, I sound like I have the life of a five year old!
When I’m not in hibernation mode, I’m serving my amazing couples by capturing their most memorable day with dreamy and enthusiastic photographs. I am so lucky that I’ve been lead to a career where I get to witness couples sharing the first day of the rest of their lives together.
Yes, I’m a total sucker for love!!
I love creating lasting friendships with my couples, so lasting that I’ve ended up working with them again to capture the arrival of their beautiful babies!
As a wedding photographer, I have been published in London Bride magazine and Your Perfect Wedding Photographer. My career goal is to be featured in as many wedding magazines and blogs as possible!
When I’m not at my desk editing away, you’ll find me window shopping online at Ted Baker and watching cute pup videos on Youtube!
you're not just hiring a photographer. I'm also an expert corset threader, boutonniere attacher, kids entertainer and can herd the groomsmen like a sheep dog! I've had plenty of practice!
1. I met my amazing boyfriend Luke on Tinder. It was the best thing that I've ever swiped to the right! Our first date was in a pub that is now a car wash. Typical!
2. Lions are my absolute favourite thing. I think I'd cry if I ever got the chance to stroke one.
3. Pina Colada's are my go to cocktail. Which I drink when I'm caught in the rain! (Couldn't resist!)
4. I recently went Gluten Free, not out of choice unfortunately, which I didn't find that bad. Until I started to miss eating doughnuts!
5. Pizza is life!! I actually researched once if it's possible to eat just nothing but pizza. It's not. Gutted!
When photographing weddings, my style can be described as candid and natural. I love to photograph things as they are. I'm not going to get your guests into some crazy set up on a flight of stairs or get my Bride & Groom to pose awkwardly whilst surrounded by a million flashes going off. You won't find me spending half an hour setting up a single shot of your bridesmaids buttoning up your dress. No no no!
My aim when capturing your wedding is to make sure that everyone is as relaxed and comfortable as possible! When I'm alone with my couples, off getting some shots of just the two of them, I stand back and just them pose as they want. If they want to hug, kiss or just walk and hold hands, I'm there to capture that. If they just want to stand together and have a laugh & chat about the wedding so far, then that's fine with me. I'll be sure to capture those smiles on their faces!
I love to capture those organic & raw moments!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW I WORK ON WEDDING DAYS CAN BE FOUND IN MY WEDDING GUIDE THAT I GIFT TO ALL OF MY BOOKED COUPLES.